Capturing the Energy’s growing collection of archive material, spanning 40 years, is part of the University of Aberdeen's archive.
The collections can be used for a number of research areas, including, but not limited to:
- Economic, business and accounting history;
- Engineering developments and technological advances;
- Cultural changes in the sector;
- Regulatory regimes and government involvement in the sector; and
- Social impact of the industry on communities in Scotland.
The collections have also been used as the inspiration for exhibitions and artworks.
Please contact us if you would like to explore research opportunities using the collections.